Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pierced Heart

One by one you played your part like an orchestra playing a symphony after dark Crying out to the wolves cause the pain was too hard to bear Wanting you to hold me and show me that you cared Mother did her best I know  She didn't have much to build with to myself I told Father lived the life of a bachelor with three kids in the house and four there after It seems as if I'm all alone with out a love unhappy home As a child I learned to pray to the Lord I would humbly say I need you to watch over me and the little ones in my family Although no one has played their part I'll sacrifice my aching heart  For I don't want a little child to fall while trying to hide in these four walls If you hear me please give me a sign so I wont have to wonder or change my mind The love I gave to them alone makes me proud to see them on their own Although we had to play our part I sacrificed my aching heart

No comments:

Post a Comment