Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Broken Chains

I often meditate for divine intervention
A moment of peace walking in silence
I seek to find balance like the warrior Sun Tzu
I  see the art in war no justice no peace
My culture is depleted and our warriors are deceased
Political prisoners have been chastised for
 speaking out against broken chains
We are all prisoners of war playing the crying game
The blood that my people shed was not to shame you
They were beaten hung maimed and even rapped too
The younger generation has lost respect for society as a whole
Because we've forgotten our teaching what do they know
About "Wade In The Water" and let your tears flow
We became so ashamed we stopped fighting for the cause
Forgot about the struggle and everybody got lost
Now give yourselves a round of applause

No comments:

Post a Comment