Saturday, August 6, 2011

RACKS ON RACKS~SNAPBACK BACK

Racks on racks

snap that back

gettin paper

game unfoldin

now push that back

ima finish you niggas

haters know I’m legit

10 years in the makin

fool fall back quick

I got racks on racks

snap that back

playa I got that

the cutie with the booty

now push that back

you don’t want it

with this one when

it comez to my stackz

turnin fantasy into reality

now push that back

I’m bout to snap that back

racks on racks

got all these

groupies on me

tell um to fall back

racks on racks

gotta count out my stacks

man all these niggaz frontin

don’t make me

clap clap clap

keep pushin for a story

ima pull that back

have your fam on the news

wishin to go back

to the day before

I got you daised

with a hella attack

takin this game by storm

increasin my stacks

now your nothing but a memory

cause I’m ona attach

hommie ya mamma know

ya cousin sista brotha

and his momma know

ya cousin sista brotha

and they momma know

trick yo granny know nigga

snap that back La where you at

ima

No comments:

Post a Comment