Friday, August 26, 2011

Raw Sushi~No Carbon Copy

I'm on some new shit

I ain't got time to waste
for all you haters move trick
get out the way make hast

About to do big things
by his mercy and grace

I hang with the real so
I could never be fake

Some females use their body
to make it to the top

But if you ask me
home girl I'd rather not

Cause with the skilled flow set
I got it's inevitable

And when I put it down
ima have you screamin
that's incredible pleasurable

Bitches out there trina dike me
I don't do girls sorry
no carbon copy

Got no love for um
I'm too in love with myself

I don't eat raw sushi
got enough on my plate

If you females

need nutrition
you should

of had a v8

I'm so freakin good
I'm killin myself

When all

this is over
you can thank

me for the wealth

Sorry baby

I don't need
no ones help

No comments:

Post a Comment