Wednesday, December 14, 2011

B.O.B

I'm
experiencing
this feeling
and um
I should
make a
phone
call but
I don't
want to
I mean
I should
be able to
separate
my wants
from my
needs right
Tonight
I'm gonna
stay up
I wonder
if he'll
wake up
Bob
Bob
don't
give me
issues
And he
don't
make me
feel blue
And he
don't
hang
out from
place to
place
He be
here
when I
need him
chilling at
my place
Bob
Bob don't
give me
problems
in bed
Oh no
He knows
what
I like
We be
up all night
He don't
ever deny
my love
So
tonight
I'm
gonna
turn
Bob on
So we
can get
it on
Turn
off our
cellular
phones
Cause
baby
it's on
And
when
it's
time
to do
it all
I take
him
out
the
box
He's a
real type
of lover
and he
can't be
duplicated
When we
both are
under
covers
I feel
so
elated
Bob don't
tell no lies
Bob wont
make me cry
Bob is mine
all mine
I don't get
any problems
out of him
Because
Bob is my
Battery
Operated
Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment