Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Broken Chains Part 2

I was born
into destruction
a system of lies
false hoods
and corruption
Money Power
and Politics
feeds the
assumption
that freedom
exists But
it's just an illusion
I've come to the
conclusion that none
of us are really free
black brown white
or whomever you
choose to be
The minds consumed
by the beings in our
society doesn't have
enough brain power
to make their own
opinions about our economy
Therefor we all buckle down
to maintain our own lives
Instead of fighting for our freedom
Most of us embody strife
We work for slave wages
and swallow our pride
While the system collects taxes
and break whips on our hides
I wonder if I will ever see the day
That the great King prepared for
through the marches that he paved
I want us all to be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment