Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fallen Angel

I was a worrier
in a past life
I fought
many battles
too long and
painful to describe
I must continue
on with the present
and never look
to the past
Just take it all in
as apart of life cast
A performance
we all must be
apart of good or bad
I inhale H2O and
exhale the diabolical
Feeding the need
to concur the Sun
Reprised  of everything
the Lord has given
As I wash away the pain
I begin to gain knowledge
My teaching will one day
be passed on to students
across the world  in college
I refuse to be a silent creature
I have too much to offer
So here comes the teacher
with a lesson never taught
at least in my generation
I give praise to the most high
and all his creation
When you see me standing
tall deep into the universe
Join me in this battle
to break the evil curse
That the fallen angel
selfishly brought upon us all
Once Gods perfect creation
now the risen must fall
If no one will step up
I must take the lead
It'll only feed
my need to breath

No comments:

Post a Comment