Friday, December 23, 2011

On A Road to Destruction

Starting over from scratch 
going back to my grassroots 
Naw I ain't slipping 
I just needed a reboot 
-Brand new
If it's real give me a sign 
cause I don't know the astro 
Constantly on my mind like ready set go 
-The future
To the top I make my home Seether 
Abouta take control of the game Ether 
-Crown Royal 
Don't have love for anyone 
Bitch I thought I told ya 
The only God I put my trust in 
is my nigga Jehovah 
-So sick 
Bouta do it real big 
till I get outta breath 
Ima bouta push this pen 
til there ain't nothing left 
-Papered up 
Sippin on some Oj showing you nigga's no love 
Tried to get it in but you lames didn't have no glove 
-True Blood 
Ima bouta call the law somebody please stop me 
If you keep talking ish Ima break you off watch me 
The realist in the game since my nig grimy 
Don't get outta line or ya clock will be untimely 
Think you got me figured fool I just begun 
Bout ta catch ya slippin Now 
-Run nigga Run
My emotions were wired 
but it allowed me to release my 
creative/poetic expression so I'm good 
T-

No comments:

Post a Comment