Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boyz in my hood




The boyz in my hood
aint nothin but shady
always hangin on the block
and don't respect the ladies
whats wrong with these dudes
why they actin so crazy
did they get good home training
I don't know well maybe
theres no excuse for your type
I know its not just me
on some whatz up miss lady
with your dick in your hand
better go head with yourself
your not in demand
got me askin my self
why they act so foolish
tryin to figure this one out
man they be on some new shit
I maybe wrong for what I'm thinkin
but Ima say it any how
a man that doesn't respect a woman
geta question from me now
hangin out all night with the boyz
well I'm just sayin
is he really thugged out
or is he out playin
I got a whole new theory
I'll tell you inna few
it don't take much to figure out
who gon check me boo 

No comments:

Post a Comment