Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'd Rather Pt2(EXPLICIT)

Never mind I'm cool
I said never mind I'm cool
never mind I'm cool
I said never mind I'm cool
came over to your house for a late night
snack cause I hear you treat and I'm down
with that he got down on all 4s
and went to work
cause he love to eat
so I gave him a snack
nobody say a word cause
I'm not done wait
pull your zipper up
oh you thought you where
gona get you some
I have to go work in the a.m
I'm tired been out all day
I might give you a call tomorrow
baby but I can't stay
I realy like the way
you squeeze my azz
and make me cum
now tell them lil girlz to go home
because I'm the one
never mind I'm cool I said never mind I'm cool
never mind I'm cool I said never mind I'm cool
let me school you a little bit
because your fine
I like what you do to me but
don't wana make you mine
maybe its the way you don't
like to spend any time
just wana hit it and quit it
boy you one of a kind

No comments:

Post a Comment