Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remember Me?





Remember me?
Step in execution
Remember me?

I have no remorse


Remember me?
It’s too late to discuss it


Remember me?
Well fuck it

For your sins you must confess,
thought you out smarted?


The Lord said vengeance
is mine but I didn’t start this Have you praying to the masses
hell bound and gagged
Living in a sleeper cell
it’s too late I curse you
Your lies won’t compel
me to stop
get ready for rehearsal
verbalizing words that’s
too complex for me to
take heed to
don’t take another step


I can’t let you leave
oh no she’s trying to go
don’t get up
I feel weak and it’s hard
for me to sit up
feeling so much emotion
from what I been through
a mother who bore me
but a spiritual death
is what she gave


Remember me? Right
now I don’t care

Remember me?
Damn damn


Remember me?
You set this shit up


Remember me?
I’m just being honest


I was taught to say no
if he ask her
he got told No


didn’t you hear me ma
I said No! No! No!
aint this a bitch
found out she set it off
mess my whole head up
can’t take this I’m fed up
take another step
and I’ll dead ya
wait a minute what?
I’m losing my head
I see dark clouds around me
but I don’t mean what I said
instead you should
start by being honest
trying to play me
for a fool like
I’m hooked on phonics


here’s a pen and pad
I’ve been waiting all day wont you sign this confession
before they take me away
ok you took everything
I have nothing left
the only way to redeem
yourself is death


now take your last breath
stop hollering no one
can reach you
there’s a lesson to be learned
and I’m about to teach you
Romans 12 vs 1 says
I beseech you
by the mercy of God
I’ve been renewed
and to him I
made the sacrifice
I take back my life
your wrong
doesn’t make mine right

No comments:

Post a Comment