Thursday, July 28, 2011

LOVE




sitting hear calling his name
but I get no answer damn
can you hear me Love
I often wonder where you are
whether near or far
I need you Love
to sometimes comfort me
in my time of sorrow
bring hope for a better tomorrow
man this place is packed
waiting for Love
to take my hand
introduce himself
and ask me to dance
yes I humbly reply
I've been waiting for this moment
between you and I Love
oh Love I feel so relaxed
and protected in your arms
wish this song would last forever
ah you smell so good Love
whats that your wearing
I wont dare look into your eyes
break down and melt
all this Love is what I felt
we have a smooth grove going on
taken by the thought of being lost in your charm
don't be alarmed I know we just met
but I've dreamed of you my whole life
and this I'll never regret
you've opened the window to my soul
I want to grow old with you Love
dancing to jazz lyrics with everyone watching
he kissed me softly on my lips
the song comes to an end
Love I don't want this moment to end
please stay do you have to go
we have this everlasting non ending poetic flow
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment