Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Mic 2


One Mic
One mic I can give it
to you all night just one
fight ballin like Kobe on
game night is it alright
let me get inside ya
head and once I set it
off you gona be repeating
what I said one mic have
you confused like two dudes
and one dike do what you like
cause I gotta crazy flow hold
all applause I need your attention
yo one mic I need some change in ma pocket
hand feelin kinna sticky I was haggin
in da hood with this fool name 50
G-Unit in da house so I had to get um
Cash Money in ma pocket got me fellin
strange ran into this fool name lil Wayne
from the dirty south he gotta lil Game he
be tryna clown so I pulled out the gat
straight knocked him out whatz up with
dude how he gonna step to a lady kinna
funny though wasn't he caught kissin
Baby I don't play with little kids I don't
stay in the house had to go to south
beach and knock Trina out her and
Kim lil beef was just a mirage use
to hang with this girl name Niki Minaj
she gotta smooth lil flow she be soudin
alright she be haggin roud town with
this dude name Eve Queen came ina
spot so I had to Set It Off got her for
everything she had gym socks and all
came back to the city where they know
ma name brought back a whole Lotta Money
and a lil fame had ta do a lil shoppin went and
got some Diamond’s  all these moves I’ve been
make me feel like cryin so I went to da clinic saw
Dr. Dre I was diagnosed with a condition called NWA  

No comments:

Post a Comment