Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gotcha!!! Stuck...




Get over here baby
let me take you for a ride
while I lay you on your back
as I come inside
yeah ima treat you like a lady
I swear I promise
as she looks him in his eyes
to see if he's being honest
in the back of her mind
she thinking yeah right
he just want me for my body
cause I look real tight
I know I'm young in the game
but baby I'm just saying
you gotta come with more than that
with these games you be playing
poppin weak game got me over here laughing
bout to freak his mind real quick
just to see what might happen
take me to your pad
I'm kina filling hot
want him to make me feel good
straight hit the spot
he was driving on the freeway
tryna get to the pad
as we arrived to his crib
I cold whooped his ass
see he didn't know who I be
I be putting it down
I be getten my hustle on
making money on the double
dude funny though on the streets
he be acting hood
had him begging for his life
sucking on this wood 

No comments:

Post a Comment